Trust Nobody: 1, Even the ones with the most beautiful eyes




I enter the hall

One of the biggest events of the year

The "Great Masquerade Ball"

I take a moment to observe the atmosphere


Blending in is what I do best

Staying in the shadows and watching every other guest

Patience is key to completing the quest

And obviously the most important part, achieving the theft


The fast music stops

And a slow melody starts to echo in the room

The silence is now great enough to here the shuffling of steps

I slip deeper into the corner of the room


Someone suddenly bumps into me

I turn, annoyed by the interruption in between my time of observation

It takes me a moment to analyze the 'she' in front of me

Two emerald green eyes greet me as she lifts her chin and grins

Comments

Popular Posts